We went to the animal shelter here in Kirksville and we came across this cute little black puppy. I didn't want a new dog because we already have one. Ella, wanted this dog so bad and to a surprise to her and Reilee (who hasn't even seen her yet) Stephen went back and got the dog. We went through a few names and for a day we called her Lucky but it didn't seem to fit her so we all decided on Lacy. She is a cute little dog. I still have my moments but at least the dogs keep each other company!!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
"Lacy" New Addition to the Family!!
We went to the animal shelter here in Kirksville and we came across this cute little black puppy. I didn't want a new dog because we already have one. Ella, wanted this dog so bad and to a surprise to her and Reilee (who hasn't even seen her yet) Stephen went back and got the dog. We went through a few names and for a day we called her Lucky but it didn't seem to fit her so we all decided on Lacy. She is a cute little dog. I still have my moments but at least the dogs keep each other company!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We should have called her houdini... she can get out of any cage (almost).
Look how little she was.
Post a Comment