Steve, after putting together his new Nurf gun! He had a smile from ear to ear. This is seriously what he wanted. He also got socks and things.


Today is my sweethearts birthday! He just turned 36 and here are 36 reason why I love him:
We went to dinner at the "Happy Mexican" here in Kirksville and they bring out a hat and then they rub your face with whipping cream! So... here is the picture that I took of Steve and the white stuff is the cream. lol hahaha It was fun! Ella got one too but I will post that in a few days when it is her birthday!!! Well... here it is!!!
1. Best Husband and father to our girls
2. watches girly movies with me
3. very hard worker
4. loves his family
5. makes me smile
6. has the best sense of humor
7. loves to be a kid
8. smiles when he gets to play with NURF guns
9. honors his priesthood
10. smarty pants
11. when we watch a movie and I fall asleep, he takes me by the hand and leads me to bed without ever complaining :)
12. takes our girls on daddy daughter dates
13. teaches our girls to do things.. ride bikes etc
14. studies really hard
15. can cook like no other (when he wants to)
16. he makes me laugh when sometimes it is hard to (cause I am so serious)
17. Understands me and loves me just the same :)
18. can quote any movie
19. has pillow fights with Ella and Reilee when she is with us
20. loves pets
21. very adventurous
22. humble
23. has extreme hobbies and lives them
24. protector to our family
25. loves to read
26. sweet and gentle when he is not under too much stress
27. would do anything for anyone
28. loves the same food i do and never complains about what i make
29. patient with my moods
30. let's Ella and Reilee put bows and clips in his hair
31. makes me a better person
33. never says anything when I have my melt downs (looks like I have trained him well) :) lol
34. helps me with photography and teaches me new things
35. things that are hard to understand, makes them easy to understand
36. most honest, trust worthy person in the world
Stephen, I love you and I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! We are here for you and support you 100%
Love you forever!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment