Saturday, May 8, 2010

Home Depot




Every 1st Saturday each month Home Depot has a craft for the kids to do and then they get a certificate that they finish the project and they also get a pin to go on their cute Home Depot apron. Well, I had never done this before and decided to take Ella and they were making cute flower pot holders and here she is making hers. She was so excited and we still need to put a flower in there so that it is put to good use.
Ella, you did a great job and it is adorable. :) :) :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Looks like you guys are doing so good! Are you getting excited about moving? It is getting so close!! I love the Easter Pics! I have always wanted to take my girls to do the Home Depot thing & always forget it looks like a lot of fun! Wow a 5K Julie I'm so proud of you!! I wish I could say I have done something like that!! Glad to see you guys doing so well! Take Care & we miss you!