Sunday, February 22, 2009

Being Fancy

I was reading "Fancy Nancy" to Ella and out of the blue she said "Mom, I would really like to teach you how to be fancy but I just don't know how." I said Oh Really? You think Mom needs to be more fancy?" and she said "Yes" I then told her that she could pick out an outfit for me to wear. She was so excited and couldn't wait so Saturday came around and she went to my closet and looked in it and said "the only problem is, is that you don't have any fancy clothes." Well, this is the best we could do. She picked out a shirt and did my hair all by her self. I have to say that she did a pretty good job. She is my little fashion fancy girl!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

She's hilarious. She's definitely got a style all her own! I love her!