Here is some of the goodies I made for Ella's birthday party. I made chocolate covered marshmallows dipped in sprinkles and then topped with an m&m. They were really yummy!!
I made this cute banner that is hanging up with the help from my friend Sara. It is made of fabric and ric rac. I sewed it all by myself. It was really cute and I was so excited. As a party favor for the girls Sara made cute hair clips made out of the same fabric. The girls loved them.
Ella with her new arm warmers that she got for her birthday. She is in heaven wearing them and hasn't taken them off. I also made the shirt that she is wearing with the help from Sara. I did do all the work she was there to coach me. :)
Here are the girls eating the marshmallows and holding the flowers that they made. We also played Bingo and played name that tune.
Ella, just being cute
Here were the cute girls that came to her party. Starting from the Top: left to right: Kaeley, Corine, Greenlee, Raistlyn, Jennifer, Allison. Bottom Row: Left to right: Makayla, Ashlyn, Ella and Addi!!! The girls were just so cute and my house was just full of excitement!!
Reilee, holding Ella at the hospital. She was so happy to have a little sister. :) Reilee is 4 almost 5 in this picture.
It was 7 years ago that I went into labor to have our precious daughter Ella. I will never forget that moment when I looked at her for the first time I was overwhelmed with so much love for her and knew that Heavenly Father had blessed our life with such a special little girl. Ella, you have been such a blessing to us and we are so lucky to have you for a daughter. I love that you are so happy and full of energy and that you laugh all the time. I love that you sing all the time from primary music to Hanna Montana. I love that you touch your upper lip and rub it when you are sleepy and when you wake up. You are such a peace maker and show so much concern for others. I love you with all my heart and know that I made the right decision to be a mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Thanks for being such a beautiful daughter inside and out and for making my life such an adventure!!! You are such a fancy, fun loving, fabulous, magnificent, one of a kind little girl and I am lucky to be your mother :) :) :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ella! What a fun party! Wish I was there to celebrate too :) Love You!
Happy Birthday Ella! We miss you guys! Julie I'm so proud of you with your sewing! Way to GO!! See you are crafty, just keep going! I hope all is well! Terra said you guys are goign to Detroit...what happened to AZ?! Hope all is well! You went all out for her birthday love the treats you made! What a CUTE & FUN mom you are!
What a fun party and what a fun group of girls! Good job on the sewing and happy birthday Ella!
Post a Comment