Here are a few pictures when Reilee was here visiting for Christmas!!! From snow angels to building snowmen to Nauvoo, making gingerbread houses and sledding we all had a blast! That was Reilee's first visit to Nauvoo and she loved it! She said that she could really feel the spirit and would remember the feeling she had. Speaking of sledding well Ella wanted to go down the hill by herself and so she got in the sled and away she went but to our surprise she went right into the ditch full of water :( I was in the car cause it was freezing but I saw Steve signal for me to come so I got out of the car and walked over to where they were and I saw Ella coming up the hill just soaked from head to toe! We were planning on letting the girls go swimming that day also so we just ended the sledding early and let the girls swim to get warm. We miss Reilee and can't wait for another visit and time to spend together :)










3 comments:
Cute pixs and funny sledding story! Miss you and love you lots!
Yeah an update!! So much fun! i'm so glad you were able to enjoy Reilee over the break! Your girls are darling! I so enjoyed your phone call the other day! You are just so sweet & I miss seeing & living by you guys! What fun memories keep in touch! Tell Ella we said HI
I'm glad you got to have so much fun together and make so many great memories!! Julie, you're the sweetest. Love you!
Post a Comment