Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I have to tell you the cutest thing that Ella told me the other day. I thought it was appropriate since it is Valentines Day.
We were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks! Dave has invited a friend Clara over for dinner and they are trying to clean the house before she comes. Well, Alvin, says "It's Dave's mate coming over" Dave said "she is my Ex mate". Here is Ella's and my conversation:
Ella: Mom what does Ex mean?
Me: It is someone that you used to like
Ella: Oh I know what it is... It is his "kiss mate"
Me: What do you mean?
Ella: My teacher said that X's stand for kisses and "O's" stand for hugs
Me: Yep that's right :)
I just love her. I love the little things that she says. When I think she is getting bigger I am reminded how little she is in her thinking. So pure and innocent!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is adorable. She is such a sweet girl.