
After eating (not so sure anymore)
Before eating (oh how yummy)













Steve's parents came to visit us here in Kirksville over Steve's spring break and we had a wonderful time. We hated to see them go but the memories we made will be forever! We took them to Steve's school and showed them the dungeon that he studies in sometimes. We took them around the town square. We ate at a few restaurants and saw little bunnies at the farm and home store. We also made our way to Nauvoo and as always the spirit is amazing there. We found out that Mom Jensen had some relatives that lived in Nauvoo and actually owned some property there. I took a few pictures of the land that she owned. I also took some pictures of the garden statues that they have there and included some in here too!
I love my in-laws! Words can't describe how I feel but I will say that I am really lucky to be part of their family! I love the spirit that they have. We miss you and love you and hope we get to see you this summer! Thanks for such an amazing fun time together and for always being there for us and giving us the moral support. We couldn't do this without the support of family so we are grateful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment