Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Conversation with Ella

I was talking to my sister Kristy on the phone in my car. We had just gotten home from me picking Ella up from school and Ella really wanted to listen and I told her that I would be just a few minutes longer and that I really needed to talk to her. This is what our conversation sounded like

me: Ella I will be a few minutes
Ella: I really want to listen though
me: I really need to talk to Aunt Kristy alone. We are talking about grown up stuff.
Ella: well do you know how sometimes I don't listen to you? I can just do that ok?
Me: laughing at this point!

I was thinking well at least she is honest and tells me that she isn't really listening to me. I guess what I say goes in one ear and out the other. I hope that I will know how to get her to listen before she is older or I am in real trouble :) lol


1 comment:

Tasha said...

This is to cute! She is such a doll! I'm sure there will always be times when she listens & doesn't..isn't that normal? That's how it works at our home to, don't worry! So fun the Steve's parents came to visit! Looks like you had a GREAt time! Miss you!