

Can you believe my baby is in the 1st grade!!! I can't. She was so excited to start school today!!! She wanted to ride the bus today and we are so excited because Frank is the bus driver again. It was really weird though because Ella rode the bus with 3 other children that lived on our street and now she is the only one. Frank (bus driver) said that he will still come down our street to pick up Ella even though she is the only one now! So sad :(She could not sleep last night at all and so we wrote down some things that she was thinking of about starting school and here is what she wrote:
1. My teacher is the bestest!
2. I like her a lot
3. Excited
4.Can't stop smiling
5. I like my new backpack and excited to have it!
6. Can't wait to fill backpack
7. Can't wait to wear new school clothes
8. I was so excited to see my Kindergarten teacher (Mrs. Williams)
9. Can't wait to meet new friends and likes the friends that I have already
Yesterday was "meet your teacher day" Mrs. Roberts is Ella's new teacher and she was so sweet to Ella and I know that this is going to be a great year for her.
Here is the picture that Ella drew of herself today!!!
Ella, Mom and Dad love you so much and we are so proud of you. I want you to know that spending time with you this summer was the greatest thing in the world. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I know that you will do great this year. We love you so much!!! Good Luck our little Ella Bella Cinderella :)
No comments:
Post a Comment