Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ella's 2nd day of 1st Grade

Here is Ella on her 2nd day of 1st grade!! She came home today and said "mom, I just love school it is so much fun" I told her that I was so glad and happy that she liked school. I was thinking to myself "I hope it lasts" Her teacher took a picture of all the kids in front of a measuring chart and it looks like Ella is 50 inches!!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Ella looks so cute! I can't believe she is in first grade! She looks so big! I love all of your pictures from the summer! Looks like so much FUN! I'm glad things worked out with the bus still coming in front of your home to pick up Ella! Brooklyn is loving kindergarten too! You'll be so glad that you went to the Nauvoo pageant! We went to it last year & we loved it! It was such a neat experience & I so miss being close to Nauvoo & have an empty place in my heart when we have lessons in RS on Joseph Smith & Nauvoo & what not! I loved all the things to do previous to the pageant starting! so fun to see you guys doing well!